Environ. Biosafety Res.
Volume 4, Number 2, April-June 2005
|Page(s)||67 - 70|
|Published online||15 November 2005|
- Codex Alimentarius Commission (2003) Working principles for risk analysis for application in the framework of the Codex Alimentarius Commission. Report of the 26th session of the Commission, 30 June – 7 July 2003. Document ALINORM 03/41, Appendix IV
- EU (European Union) (2002) Decision 2002/623/EC of 24 July 2002 of the European Commission establishing guidance notes supplementing annex II of Directive 2001/18/EC. Available at http://europa.eu.int
- Hill RA, Sendashonga C (2003) General principles for risk assessment of living modified organisms: lessons from chemical risk assessment. Environ. Biosafety Res. 2: 81–88 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed]
- Losey JE, Rayor LS, Carter ME (1999) Transgenic pollen harms monarch larvae. Nature 399: 214 [CrossRef]
- OGTR (Office of the Gene Technology Regulator) (2005) Risk Analysis Framework. Government of Australia. Available at www.ogtr.gov.au
- SCBD (Secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity) (2005) Risk assessment and risk management (Articles 15 and 16) – Pre-sessional paper UNEP/CBD/BS/COP-MOP/2/9 prepared for the second meeting of the Conference of the Parties to the Convention serving as the meeting of the Parties to the Protocol, 30 May – 3 June 2005, Montreal, Canada. Available at www.biodiv.org
- Sears MK, Hellmich RL, Stanley-Horn DE, Oberhauser KS, Pleasants JM, Mattila HR, Siegfried BD, Dively GP (2001) Impact of Bt corn pollen on monarch butterfly populations: a risk assessment. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 98: 11937–11942 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- USEPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency) (1998) Framework for Ecological Risk Assessment. EPA Office of Research and Development, National Center for Environmental Assessment, Washington Office, Washington, D.C.