Environ. Biosafety Res.
Volume 5, Number 4, October-December 2006Special issue
|Page(s)||227 - 231|
|Section||OECD Workshop on "Beyond the Blue Book. Framework for Risk/Safety Assessment of Transgenic Plants"|
|Published online||20 July 2007|
- Alexandrova N, Atanassov A (2005) Co-existence of conventional and organic farming with GMO-based agriculture in Bulgaria. GMCC-05, Montpellier
- Alexandrova N, Georgieva K, Atanassov A (2005) Biosafety regulations of GMOs: national and international aspects and regional cooperation. Biotechnol. Biotechnol. Eq. 19: 153–172
- Altman DW (1993) Plant biotechnology transfer to developing countries. Curr. Opin. Biotechnol. 4: 177–179 [CrossRef]
- Atanassov A, Georgieva K, Koleva L, Yankulova M, Cherkesova S, Dimitrov S (2003) Final report on the six-year activity (1998-2003) of the Council on safe work with genetically modified higher plants, established to the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry. Biosafety newletters, Diagnosis Press
- Bhatia CR (2001) Bt cotton in India. Current Sci. 80: 321–322
- Bock AK, Lheureux K, Libeau-Dulos M, Nilsgard H, Rodrigez-Cerezo E (2002) Scenarios for co-existence of genetically modified, conventional and organic crops in European agriculture. European Commission, Joint Research Center
- Brookes G, Barfoot P (2003a) Co-existence of GM and non GM arable crops: case study of the UK. PG Economics Ltd.
- Brookes G, Barfoot P (2003b) Co-existence of GM and non GM crops: case study of maize grown in Spain. PG Economics Ltd.
- Brookes G, Barfoot P (2004) Co-existence in North American agriculture: can GM crops be grown with conventional and organic crops? PG Economics Ltd.
- Degrassi G, Alexandrova N, Ripandelli D (2003) Review: Databases on biosafety of GMOs. Environ. Biosafety Res. 2: 145–160
- Falcon WP (2001) Globalizing germ plasm: barriers, benefits and boundaries. Tomorrow's agriculture: incentives, institutions, infrastructure and innovations. Proceedings of the 24th International Conference of Agricultural Economists, Berlin
- Rosca II (2004) Impact of genetically modified herbicide resistant maize on the arthropod fauna. Bulletin OILB/SROP 27: 143–146
- Srinivasan CS, Thirtle C (2000) Policy arena: genetically modified organisms and smallholders in the developing world. J. Int. Dev. 12: 1131–1132 [CrossRef]