- Craig W, Tepfer M, Degrassi G, Ripandelli D (2008) An overview of general features of risk assessments of genetically modified crops. Euphytica 164: 853–880 [CrossRef]
- Craig W, Araya-Quesada M, Lewandowski R, Degrassi G, Ripandelli D (2010) An overview of online databases and web-based resources related to the biosafety of genetically modified crops. Collection of Biosafety Reviews (to appear)
- FAO Biotechnology Forum (2009a) Learning from the past: Successes and failures with agricultural biotechnologies in developing countries over the last 20 years. Conference 16, FAO Biotechnology Forum [commentator], Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), Rome, Italy. http://www.fao.org/biotech/conf16.htm
- FAO (2009b) Building Biosafety capacity: FAO’s experience and outlook. An overview of the experience gained from FAO capacity building projects in agricultural biotechnology and biosafety. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), Rome, Italy. http://www.fao.org/docrep/012/i1033e/i1033e00.htm
- GDRC(2009) About the GDRC: Capacity Building Policy. The Global Development Research Center. http://www.gdrc.org/about/cb-policy.html
- ILO (2005) Thesaurus. Department of Communication and Public Information, Bureau of Library and Information Services, International Labour Organization (ILO), Geneva, Switzerland. http://www.ilo.org//thesaurus/defaulten.asp
- James C (2009) Global Status of Commercialized Biotech/GM Crops: 2009. International Service for the acquisition of Agri-biotech Applications (ISAAA) Brief 41, Ithaca, NY, USA. http://www.isaaa.org/resources/publications/briefs/41/executivesummary/default.asp
- Johnston S, Monagle C, Green J, Mackenzie R (2008) Internationally-funded training in biotechnology and biosafety: Is it bridging the biotech divide? United Nations University, Institute of Advanced Studies (UNU-IAS), Yokohama, Japan. http://www.ias.unu.edu/sub_page.aspx?catID=111&ddlID=673
- Louwaars N, Brandenburg W, Gilissen L, Kleter G, Wagenaar J (2002) The Biosafety Files, a new link in biosafety information. Biotechnology and Development Monitor 49: 13–14. http://www.biotech-monitor.nl/4905.htm
- McLean MA, Frederick RJ, Traynor P, Cohen JI, Komen J (2002) A conceptual framework for implementing biosafety: Linking policy, capacity and regulation. International service for national agricultural research (ISNAR), Briefing paper n° 47. ftp://ftp.cgiar.org/isnar/publicat/bp-47.pdf
- OECD(2002) Glossary of statistical terms. Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Paris, France. http://stats.oecd.org/glossary/detail.asp?ID=5103
- One World (2010) Capacity building guide. http://uk.oneworld.net/guides/capacitybuilding#top
- Secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity (2000) Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety to the Convention on Biological Diversity, Montreal, Canada. http://www.cbd.int/biosafety/protocol.shtml
- Secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity (2004) Action Plan for Building Capacities for the Effective Implementation of the Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety. Decision BS-I/5 Capacity-building, Annex I. First Meeting of the Conference of the Parties to the Convention on Biological Diversity serving as the Meeting of the Parties to the Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety (COP-MOP 1), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 23–27 February 2004. http://www.cbd.int/decision/mop/?id=8287
- Secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity (2005) Report on the Needs and Priorities of Countries for the Implementation of the Protocol and Possible Measures for Addressing Them, Including Opinions for Enhancing the Effectiveness and Adequacy of Financial Assistance. UNEP/CBD/BS/COP-MOP/2/INF/7, Second Meeting of the Conference of the Parties to the Convention on Biological Diversity serving as the Meeting of the Parties to the Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety (COP-MOP 2), 30 May–3 June 2005, Montreal, Canada. http://www.cbd.int/doc/meetings/bs/mop-02/information/mop-02-inf-07-en.pdf
- Secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity (2009) Report of the sixth meeting of the liaison group on capacity-building for biosafety. UNEP/CBD/BS/LG-CB/6/3, 12–13 March 2009, San José, Costa Rica. http://www.cbd.int/doc/meetings/bs/bslgcb-06/official/bslgcb-06-03-en.pdf
- Secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity (2010) Report of the seventh meeting of the liaison group on capacity-building for biosafety. UNEP/CBD/BS/LG-CB/7/2, 4–5 February 2010, Siem Reap, Cambodia. http://www.cbd.int/doc/meetings/bs/bslgcb-07/official/bslgcb-07-02-en.pdf
- UNEP-GEF Biosafety Unit (2005) Building Biosafety Capacity in Developing Countries. Experiences of the UNEP-GEF Project on Development of National Biosafety Frameworks. Division of the Global Environment Facility (GEF), United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), Nairobi, Kenya. http://www.unep.org/biosafety/files/UNEPGEFstudyVersion170605.pdf
Environ. Biosafety Res.
Volume 9, Number 1, January-March 2010
|Page(s)||59 - 65|
|Published online||14 October 2010|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.