- Bellon MR, Berthaud J (2004) Transgenic maize and the evolution of landrace diversity in Mexico: The importance of farmers’ behavior. Plant Physiol. 134: 883–888 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Coons R (2009) U.S., Canadian regulators OK SmartStax, reduce refuge requirements. Chemical Week 171: 11
- Giovannetti M, Sbrana C, Turrini A (2005) The impact of genetically modified crops on soil microbial communities. Riv. Biol. 98: 393–417 [PubMed]
- James C (2009) Global status of commercialized biotech/GM Crops: 2009. ISAAA Brief No. 411, ISAAA, Ithaca
- Lu B-R, Snow AA (2005) Gene flow from genetically modified rice and its environmental consequences. BioScience 55: 669–678 [CrossRef]
- Mansoora S, Amina I, Hussaina M, Zafara Y, Briddona RW (2006) Engineering novel traits in plants through RNA interference. Trends Plant Sci. 11: 559–565 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Mercer KL, Shaw RG, Wyse DL (2006) Increased germination of diverse crop-wild hybrid sunflower seeds. Ecol. Appl. 16: 845–854 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Moose SP, Mumm RH (2008) Molecular plant breeding as the foundation for 21st century crop improvement. Plant Physiol. 147: 969–977 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- O’Callaghan M, Glare TR, Burgess EPJ, Malone LA (2005) Effects of plants genetically modified for insect resistance on non-target organisms. Annu. Rev. Entomol. 50: 271–292 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Oliveira AR, Castro TR, Capalbo DMF, Delalibera I (2007) Toxicological evaluation of genetically modified cotton (Bollgardr) and Dipelr WP on the non-target soil mite Scheloribates praeincisus (Acari: Oribatida). Exp. Appl. Acarol. 41: 191–201 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Poppy G (2000) GM crops: Environmental risks and non-target effects. Trends Plant Sci. 5: 4–6 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Slade AJ, Knauf VC (2005) TILLING moves beyond functional genomics into crop improvement. Transgenic Res. 14: 109–115 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Spök A, Twyman RM, Fischer R, Ma JKC, Sparrow PAC (2008) Evolution of a regulatory framework for pharmaceuticals derived from genetically modified plants. Trends Biotechnol. 26: 506–517 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Taverniers I, Papazova N, Bertheau Y, De Loose M, Holst-Jensen A (2008) Gene stacking in transgenic plants: towards compliance between definitions, terminology, and detection within the EU regulatory framework. Environ. Biosafety Res. 7: 197–218 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed]
- Wilkinson MJ, Davenport IJ, Charters YM, Jones AE, Allainguillaume J, Butler HT, Mason DC, Raybould AF (2000) A direct regional scale estimate of transgene movement from genetically modified oilseed rape to its wild progenitors. Mol. Ecol. 9: 983–991 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Environ. Biosafety Res.
Volume 9, Number 1, January-March 2010
|Page(s)||1 - 3|
|Published online||03 December 2010|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.