- Ahrent DK, Caviness CE (1994) Natural cross-pollination of twelve soybean cultivars in Arkansas. Crop Sci. 34: 376–378 [CrossRef]
- Bagavathiannan M, Van Acker R (2009) Transgenes and national boundaries – The need for international regulation. Environ. Biosafety Res. 8, doi:10.1051/ebr/2009011
- Ray JD, Kilen TC, Abel CA, Paris RL (2003) Soybean natural cross-pollination rates under field conditions. Environ. Biosafety Res. 2: 133–138 [EDP Sciences] [PubMed]
- Umbeck PF, Barton KA, Nordheim EV, McCarty JC, Parrott WL, Jenkins JE (1991) Degree of pollen dispersal by insects from a field test of genetically engineered cotton. J. Econ. Entomol. 84: 1943–1950
- Van Deynze AE, Sundstrom FJ, Bradford KJ (2005) Pollen-meditated gene flow in California cotton depends on pollinator activity. Crop Sci. 45: 1565–1570 [CrossRef]
Environ. Biosafety Res.
Volume 8, Number 3, July-September 2009
|Page(s)||149 - 151|
|Published online||24 September 2009|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.