- Agbios (2008) Global status of approved genetically modified plants. http://www.agbios.com/dbase.php?action=Synopsis
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) (2008) States and counties in which Roundup Ready alfalfa is produced. http://www.aphis.usda.gov/biotechnology/alfalfa_locations.shtml
- Bagavathiannan M, Van Acker R (2008) Crop ferality: Implications for novel trait confinement. Agric. Ecosys. Environ. 127: 1–6 [CrossRef]
- Bagavathiannan M, Van Acker R (2009) Ecology and biology of feral alfalfa (Medicago sativa, L.) and its implications for novel trait confinement. Cri. Rev. Pl. Sci. 28: 69–87 [CrossRef]
- Bagavathiannan M, Julier B, Barre P, Van Acker R (2008) Estimation of genetic diversities among different feral alfalfa (Medicago sativa L.) populations occurring in Southern Manitoba, Canada using SSR markers. Proceedings of the 62nd Annual Meeting of the Canadian Weed Science Society, Banff, Alberta, Canada
- Bagavathiannan M, Gulden R, Begg G, Van Acker R (2009) The demography of feral alfalfa (Medicago sativa, L.) populations occurring in Southern Manitoba, Canada. Proceedings of the Weed Science Society of America Annual Meeting, Orlando, FL, USA
- Chen Z, Qu L (2008) The status of agriculture biotechnology in China. http://www.gmo-safety.eu/pdf/biosafenet/Zhang-Liang.pdf
- Fitzpatrick S, Reisen P, McCaslin M (2003) Pollen-mediated gene flow in alfalfa: A three-year summary of field research. Proceedings of the 2003 central alfalfa improvement conference, virtual meeting July 21–25, 2003. http://www.naaic.org/meetings/central2003/Gene-flow_in_Alfalfa_Abstract_final.doc
- Fox J (2007) US courts thwart GM alfalfa and turf grass. Nat. Biotech. 25: 367 [CrossRef]
- GMO-Compass (2008) Global GM planting in 2007. http://www.gmo-compass.org/eng/agri_biotechnology/gmo_planting/257.global_gm_planting_2007.html
- International Boundary Commission (IBC) (2007) The international boundary between Canada and the United States. http://www.international boundary commission.org/ibcpg2.htm#contacts
- International Service for the Acquisition of Agri-Biotech Applications (ISAAA) (2008) Highlights of the global status of commercialized biotech/GM crops. http://www.isaaa.org/resources/publications/briefs/39/highlights/default.html
- Putnam D (2006) Methods to enable coexistence of diverse production systems involving genetically engineered alfalfa. Agricultural Biotechnology in California Series, Publication 8193. Available at http://ucanr.org/freepubs/docs/8193.pdf
- Rincker C, Marble V, Brown D, Johansen C (1988) Seed production practices. In Hanson A, Barnes D, Hill R, eds, Alfalfa and alfalfa improvement, American Society of Agronomy, Inc. Publishers, Madison, Wisconsin, USA, pp 985–1022
- St. Amand P, Skenner D, Peaden R (2000) Risk of alfalfa transgene dissemination and scale-dependent effects. Theor. Appl. Genet. 101: 107–114
- Teuber L, Van Deynze A, Mueller S, McCaslin M, Fitzpatrick S, Rogan G (2004) Gene flow in alfalfa under honey bee (Apis mellifera) pollination. http://www.foragegenetics.com/pdf/4RRANAAICAbstractTeuberGeneFlow.pdf
- United States District Court (USDC) (2007a) Preliminary injunction order report from the United States District Court for the Northern District of California, order No. C 06-01075 CRB, dated March 12, pp 1–15
- United States District Court (USDC) (2007b) Memorandum and order re: permanent injunction report from the United States District Court for the Northern District of California, order No. C 06-01075 CRB, dated May 3, pp 1–15
- United States District Court (USDC) (2007c) Amended judgment report from the United States District Court for the Northern District of California, San Francisco division, case no. 3:06-cv-01075-CRB, dated July 23, pp 1–4
- Western Organization of Resource Councils (WORC) (2005) The problem with GM alfalfa: A fact sheet. http://www.worc.org/pdfs/The Problem with GM Alfalfa.pdf
Environ. Biosafety Res.
Volume 8, Number 3, July-September 2009
|Page(s)||141 - 148|
|Published online||24 September 2009|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.