- Commission Recommendation 2003/556/EC of 23 July 2003 on guidelines for the development of national strategies and best practices to ensure the coexistence of genetically modified crops with conventional and organic farming. Off. J. Eur. Communities L 189: 36–47
- Devos Y, Reheul D, De Schrijver A (2005) The coexistence between transgenic and non-transgenic maize in the European Union: a focus on pollen flow and cross-fertilization. Environ. Biosafety Res. 4: 71–87 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed]
- Gryson N, Messens K, Van Laere D, Eeckhout M (2007) Co-existence and traceability of GM and non-GM products in the feed chain. Eur. Food Res. Technol. 226: 81–85 [CrossRef]
- ISO 2859. Sampling procedures for inspection by attributes. ISO, Geneva
- James C (2006) Preview: Global status of commercialized transgenic crops: 2006. ISAAA Briefs 35, Ithaca, USA
- Messéan A, Angevin F, Gómez-Barbero M, Menrad K, Rodríguez-Cerezo E (2006) New case studies on the coexistence of GM and non-GM-crops in European agriculture. European Commission, Directorate General, Joint Research Centre, Technical Report EUR 22102
- Oehen B, Costa-Font M, Morgner M, Gil JM, Stolze M (2007) Co-existence in maize supply chains in Spain and Switzerland. Proceedings of the 3rd QLIF Congress, Hohenheim, Germany, March 20–23. http://orgprints.org/10379/
- Regulation (EC) No 1829/2003 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 September 2003 on genetically modified food and feed. Off. J. Eur. Communities L 268: 1–23
- Regulation (EC) No 1830/2003 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 September 2003 concerning the traceability and labelling of genetically modified organisms and the traceability of food and feed products produced from genetically modified organisms and amending Directive 2001/18/EC. Off. J. Eur. Communities L 268: 24–28
- Shoemaker R, Harwood J, Day-Rubenstein K, Dunahay T, Heisey P, Hoffman L, Klotz-Ingham C, Lin W, Mitchell L, McBride W, Fernandez-Cornejo J (2001) Economic issues in agricultural biotechnology. U.S. Department of Agriculture. Agriculture Information Bulletin 762. http://www.ers.usda.gov/publications/aib762
- Van Gelder JW, Dros JM (2002) Corporate actors in the South American soy production chain. A research paper prepared for World Wide Fund for Nature Switzerland. Profundo/AIDEnvironment, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 82 p
- Waiblinger H-U, Graf N, Mäde D, Woll K, Busch U, Holland B, Pilsl H, Naeumann G, Reiting R, Ehrentreich B, Schulze M, Tschirdewahn B, Brünen-Nieweler C, Hempel G, Weidner M, Winterstein AR (2007) “Technically unavoidable” in terms of genetically modified organisms – an approach for food control. Journal of Consumer Protection and Food Safety 2: 126–129
Environ. Biosafety Res.
Volume 8, Number 3, July-September 2009
|Page(s)||153 - 159|
|Published online||24 September 2009|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.