- Bull AT, Holt G, Lilly MD (1983) Biotechnology, international trends and perspectives. OECD, Paris
- OECD (1986) Recombinant DNA safety considerations. OECD, Paris
- OECD (1992) Safety considerations for biotechnology. OECD, Paris
- OECD (1993a) Safety considerations for biotechnology: scale-up of crop plants. OECD, Paris
- OECD (1993b) Traditional crop breeding practices: a historical review to serve as a baseline for assessing the role of modern biotechnology. OECD, Paris
- OECD (2005) An introduction to the biosafety consensus documents of OECD's Working Group for Harmonisation in Biotechnology. OECD, Paris
- OECD (2006) Points to consider for consensus documents on the biology of cultivated plants. OECD, Paris All documents are available at http://www.oecd.org/document/51/0,2340,en_2649_34385_1889395_1_1_1_1,00.html and http://www.oecd.org/document/17/0,2340,en_2649_34385_1891281_1_1_1_1,00.html
Environ. Biosafety Res.
Volume 5, Number 4, October-December 2006Special issue
|Page(s)||213 - 218|
|Section||OECD Workshop on "Beyond the Blue Book. Framework for Risk/Safety Assessment of Transgenic Plants"|
|Published online||20 July 2007|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.