- Alexandrova N, Atanassov A (2005) Co-existence of conventional and organic farming with GMO-based agriculture in Bulgaria. GMCC-05, Montpellier
- Alexandrova N, Georgieva K, Atanassov A (2005) Biosafety regulations of GMOs: national and international aspects and regional cooperation. Biotechnol. Biotechnol. Eq. 19: 153–172
- Altman DW (1993) Plant biotechnology transfer to developing countries. Curr. Opin. Biotechnol. 4: 177–179 [CrossRef]
- Atanassov A, Georgieva K, Koleva L, Yankulova M, Cherkesova S, Dimitrov S (2003) Final report on the six-year activity (1998-2003) of the Council on safe work with genetically modified higher plants, established to the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry. Biosafety newletters, Diagnosis Press
- Bhatia CR (2001) Bt cotton in India. Current Sci. 80: 321–322
- Bock AK, Lheureux K, Libeau-Dulos M, Nilsgard H, Rodrigez-Cerezo E (2002) Scenarios for co-existence of genetically modified, conventional and organic crops in European agriculture. European Commission, Joint Research Center
- Brookes G, Barfoot P (2003a) Co-existence of GM and non GM arable crops: case study of the UK. PG Economics Ltd.
- Brookes G, Barfoot P (2003b) Co-existence of GM and non GM crops: case study of maize grown in Spain. PG Economics Ltd.
- Brookes G, Barfoot P (2004) Co-existence in North American agriculture: can GM crops be grown with conventional and organic crops? PG Economics Ltd.
- Degrassi G, Alexandrova N, Ripandelli D (2003) Review: Databases on biosafety of GMOs. Environ. Biosafety Res. 2: 145–160
- Falcon WP (2001) Globalizing germ plasm: barriers, benefits and boundaries. Tomorrow's agriculture: incentives, institutions, infrastructure and innovations. Proceedings of the 24th International Conference of Agricultural Economists, Berlin
- Rosca II (2004) Impact of genetically modified herbicide resistant maize on the arthropod fauna. Bulletin OILB/SROP 27: 143–146
- Srinivasan CS, Thirtle C (2000) Policy arena: genetically modified organisms and smallholders in the developing world. J. Int. Dev. 12: 1131–1132 [CrossRef]
Environ. Biosafety Res.
Volume 5, Number 4, October-December 2006Special issue
|Page(s)||227 - 231|
|Section||OECD Workshop on "Beyond the Blue Book. Framework for Risk/Safety Assessment of Transgenic Plants"|
|Published online||20 July 2007|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.