- Cleveland DA, Soleri D, Aragón Cuevas F, Crossa J, Gepts P (2005) Detecting (trans)gene flow to landraces in centers of crop origin: lessons from the case of maize in Mexico. Environ. Biosafety Res. 4: 197–208 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed]
- Ortiz-Garcia S, Ezcurra E, Schoel B, Acevedo F, Soberon J, Snow AA (2005a) Absence of detectable transgenes in local landraces of maize in Oaxaca, Mexico (2003-2004). Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 102: 12338–12343 [CrossRef]
- Ortiz-García S, Ezcurra E, Schoel B, Acevedo F, Soberón J, Snow AA (2005b) Reply to Cleveland et al.’s “Detecting (trans)gene flow to landraces in centers of crop origin: lessons from the case of maize in Mexico”. Environ. Biosafety Res. 4: 209–215 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Quist D, Chapela IH (2001) Transgenic DNA introgressed into traditional maize landraces in Oaxaca, Mexico. Nature 414: 541–543 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Wolt JD, Conlan CA, Majima K (2005) An ecological risk assessment of Cry1F maize pollen impact to pale grass blue butterfly. Environ. Biosafety Res. 4: 243–251 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed]
Environ. Biosafety Res.
Volume 4, Number 4, October-December 2005
|Page(s)||195 - 196|
|Published online||22 June 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.