- Bartsch D, Lehnen M, Clegg J, Pohl-Orf M, Schuphan I, Ellstrand NC (1999) Impact of gene flow from cultivated beet on genetic diversity of wild sea beet populations. Mol. Ecol. 8: 1733-1741 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Boiteux LS, Vecchia PT, Reifschneider FJB (1993) Heritability estimate for resistance to Alternaria dauci in carrot. Plant Breed. 110: 165-167 [CrossRef]
- Crawley MJ, Hails RS, Rees M, Kohn D, Buxton J (1993) Ecology of transgenic oilseed rape in natural habitats. Nature 363: 620-623 [CrossRef]
- Ellstrand NC, Prentice HC, Hancock JF (1999) Gene flow and introgression from domesticated plants into their wild relatives. Ann. Rev. Ecol. Syst. 30: 539-563 [CrossRef]
- Langenberg WJ, Sutton JC, Gillespie TJ (1977) Relation of weather variables and periodicities of airborne spores of Alternaria dauci. Phytopathology 67: 879-883
- Linder CR, Taha I, Seiler GJ, Snow AA, Rieseberg LH (1998) Long-term introgression of crop genes into wild sunflower populations. Theor. Appl. Genet. 96: 339-347 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Maude RB, Spencer A, Brocklehurst PA, Gott KA, Bambridge JM (1985) The biology and control of Alternaria dauci (leaf blight) on carrot seeds. 35th Ann. Rep. Nat. Veget. Res. Stat. 1985, 81
- Mitich LW (1985) Wild carrot (Daucus carota L.). Weed Technol. 10: 455-457
- Parker IM, Kareiva P (1996) Assessing the risks of invasion for genetically engineered plants: acceptable evidence and reasonable doubt. Conserv. Biol. 78: 193-203 [CrossRef]
- Schouten HJ (1999) Modelling effects of introgression of a resistance gene in a natural vegetation. In de Vries GE, ed, Past, present and future considerations in risk assessment when using GMOs. CCRO, Bilthoven, The Netherlands pp 107-112
- Shaner G, Finney RE (1977) The effect of nitrogen fertilization on the expression of slow-mildewing resistance in Knox wheat. Phytopathology 67: 1051-1056 [CrossRef]
- Strandberg JO (1977) Spore production and dispersal of Alternaria dauci. Phytopathology 67: 1262-1266
- Strandberg JO, Bassett MJ, Peterson CE, Berger RD (1972) Sources of resistance to Alternaria dauci. HortScience 7: 345
- Takaichi M, Oeda K (2000) Transgenic carrots with enhanced resistance against two major pathogens, Erysiphe heraclei and Alternaria dauci. Plant Sci. (Limerick) 153: 135-144
- Wijnheijmer EHM, Brandenburg WA, Borg SJ ter (1989) Interactions between wild and cultivated carrots (Daucus carota L.) in The Netherlands. Euphytica 40: 147-154
Environ. Biosafety Res.
Volume 1, Number 1, October 2002
|Page(s)||39 - 47|
|Published online||15 October 2002|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.