- Jia SR (1998) Development of resistance management strategies for commercial cultivation of Bt cotton in China. In Proceedings of the 5th International Symposium on the Biosafety Results of Field Tests of Genetically Modified Plants and Microorganisms. September 6-10, 1998, Branschweig, Germany, pp 239-244
- Jia SR, Guo SD, An DC (2001) Transgenic cotton. Scientific Press, Beijing, pp 1-281 (in Chinese)
- Li WD, Ye GY, Wu KM, Wang XQ, Guo YY (2002) Impact of Bt/CpTI transgenic cotton and corn on the growth and development of mulberry silkworm, Bombyx mori Linnaeus (Lepidoptera: Bombyxidae). Sci. Agric. Sin. (in press)
- Wu K, Liang G, Zhang R, Li W, Guo Y (2001) Studies on ecological safety of Bt cotton. In Proceedings of Sino-French Workshop on Agricultural Biotechnology and Biosafety, pp 67-70
- Wu KM, Guo YY, Lu N (1999) Geographic variation in susceptibility of Helicoverpa armigera to Bacillus thuringiensis insecticidal protein in China. J. Econ. Entomol. 92: 273-278
- Xia JY, Cui JJ, Ma LH, Dong SX, Cui XF (1999) The role of transgenic Bt cotton in integrated pest management. Acta Gossypii Sin. 11: 57-64
- Zhao JZ, Fan YL, Fan XL, Shi XP, Lu MG (1999) Evaluation of transgenic tobacco expressing two insecticidal genes to delay resistance development of Helicoverpa armigera. Chin. Sci. Bull. 44: 1871-1873
Environ. Biosafety Res.
Volume 1, Number 1, October 2002
|Page(s)||5 - 8|
|Published online||15 October 2002|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.